2. I certify that all information on this form is true to the best of my knowledge. I also certify that I have the legal right to make decisions regarding the education of the children listed above
3. By submitting and signing this form, I am accepting all legal responsibility to follow the South Carolina Code of Law Section 59-65-47, which includes keeping the following minimum standard of records:
-Lesson plan book or journal
-Portfolio samples of student work
-Semi-annual progress report, written by the parent/guardian
-180 days attendance for each instructional year
-Instruction in the following subjects (at a minimum) for Grades K-6: Reading, Writing, Math, Science, and Social Studies. For Grades 7-12, Composition, Literature, Math, Science, and Social Studies
4. I agree that our family is responsible for purchasing or acquiring all instructional materials and curriculum and that these are not provided by Encompass Homeschool.
5. I agree to submit to a midyear check-off by January 10. This may be accomplished by submitting a form online, submitting photos of our work, or by a virtual/face-to-face checkoff.
6. I agree to submit an end-of-year (180 day) report by June 10. This may be accomplished by the methods described above.
7. I agree that I could be asked to show my record keeping of the aforementioned items. Unless it is expected in a more timely fashion by a government entity, I will have a week to provide proof of these items. Failure to provide samples may result in membership being terminated with no refund.